Kjapp og trygg hosting for Wordpress

Best Web Shop Platform for Norwegian Customers

Antony Hayes

Hi,

I know there are lots of threads like these but I have had a look through. I wonder if there are any well-known Norwegian versions of Shopify? We are starting a web shop that will only be delivering to customers within Norway.

Two options so far are:

https://www.24nettbutikk.no
https://www.mystore.no/

It seems with these you need to use Klarna (we are thinking of Bambora). WooCommerce could be an option as it would be cheaper with hosting and extensions, but I'm wondering if it would be difficult/time consuming to translate from English into Norwegian for customers.

I know Visma has their own shop as well but it seems rather basic.

Jens1986

Medlem
Mystore is owned by Visma.

I havent tried Mystore, but 24Nettbutikk is pretty bad compared to Shopify.

If your shops in other countries is using Shopify, I would just get a translator to translate Shopify to Norwegian, and use Stripe (+ Klarna faktura if you really need Klarna).

Antony Hayes

Thanks for the responses. That's interesting regarding Mystore seeing as Visma has their own. Good to hear 24Netbutikk isn't recommended.

Hi Tonny. I was waiting for your input on WooCommerce. I wasn't aware WooCommerce already came available Norwegian ready unless it's through WPML? I figured that with the WordPress theme, and then WooCommerce installed everything would need to be translated manually to be 100% accurate. I would ideally like the shop and customer account section available in English and Norwegian, and the back end in English for me to manage. As my Norwegian isn't good I just need to make sure.

Sist redigert:

Antony Hayes

Hi,

You're right in that it may be more trouble than it's worth considering the articles and blogs etc. I was initally thinking of having the language switchable for the shop primarily, and of course the cart, account and checkout sections etc.

I'm just thinking of those who don't speak Norwegian well, be it South Africans who got lost and ended up in the Arctic like me or Polish etc. Could be lost revenue, though perhaps Google Translate with Chrome and such makes this unecessary.

Thanks,
Antony

Topp