Kjapp og trygg hosting for Wordpress

Bygge lenker

seodaniel

Hello!

I am writing in English as i am not good at writing in Norwegian.

Ny name is Daniel and work as an SEO-consultant for one of Europe's largest search marketing bureaus.
We are currently looking for one or a couple of freelancers in Norway to help us with link building.

Is this something that sounds interesting to you? Building links from blogs, forums, social media portals and other websites? Some of it could be from your own content if it's related, but we want a wide spread of the source of links.

We usually pay by the hour, but could also pay by link. After an introduction to our requirements and how we work we would give you regular work, and including any material that you may need.

Does this still sound interesting?

As a test we would like to do an 8-hour trial. We give you a website to build links to, keywords to use etc. and see what you can come up with.

Please forward this information to any other that could be interested.

Contact me by PM or email. Please include some information about you, your hourly rate and any related work you might have done.

Best Regards,
Daniel

seodaniel

Of course the 8-hour trial is also paid.

If all works out well this could be a really long term project, but no one benefits on a co-operation were both parties aren't satisfied. That's why we are doing the trial.

picxx

Please provide some more infromation about the company you are representing.

seodaniel

Anyone seriously interested in project may contact me by PM or e-mail and we can continue the discussion from there.

I have understood that link building isn't that common in Norway but as in any other country it is a good resource for achieving high positions on the search engines.

Topp