Kjapp og trygg hosting for Wordpress

Kjøper lenker og bloggposter

Sarah

Hej alle sammen,

sorry for addressing you in English, but I think my Norwegian is not good enough to debate (though I can read it quite good :D).

We are a German SEO agency looking for high quality links to buy from .no domains for one of our international customers, who plans to expand their business to Norway in the following months.

Our customer sells garage doors, special doors for industrial needs and also fire doors for private and public buildings.
We'd like to get in contact with partners (agencies or freelancers) from Norway who can provide us with websites related to the following topics:

- building houses / gardening
- interior decoration / tips for home handymen
- anything dealing with cars / garages
- news / press releases
- private blogging about personal issues

Freelancer/agencies who can provide links continuously (i.e. every month for a certain budget) are most welcome but we also look forward to single link offers from webmasters!
The links you build should be permanent (no rental links that have to be paid every month) and should come along with a proper written article in Norwegian (about 250-300 words).
Sites that are someway linked to the gambling & erotic sector will not be accepted.

Please contact me via PM with any offers and tell me about your conditions. Tell me a little about your quality management (which seo metrics do you pay attention to while building links?) and of course about the price per link/article.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Mange takk og ha det bra!
Sarah

Topp