Kjapp og trygg hosting for Wordpress

Twitter kan bli en meget godt verktøy

Gaasehud

Medlem
Post ting som interesserer målgruppen, og følg folk i målgruppen. Da følger de deg kanskje tilbake og skaffer deg flere. Du kan jo bruke # aktivt også. :)

lpride

Medlem
Jeg har ikke prøvd dette sjøl, men du kan jo se om det funker bra. Credits til jraines @ PPC-Coach for denne posten:

jraines skrev:
Step 1: Create your Twitter account and make a relevant profile and pic. My account is b_savage, and is intended to eventually market to people interested in fitness and bodybuilding supplements, so the pic is a guy flexing his arm.

Step 2: Post 10 or twelve relevant updates. I stick with links to relevant articles (Reading: "How to Feel Like the Incredible Hulk in 2009"), quotes, and only very occasional updates of "what I'm doing" so it doesn't look like a spam account.

Step 3: Go to the following link and follow all these users: Top 237 Twitter Users Who Will Follow You Back | Social News Watch This should get you about 200 followers so you look legit.

Step 4: Go to TweeterGetter .::. Get 15,625 New Twitter Followers In 30 Days! and send their quick tweet. It's a pyramid thing so that other people who use your link (and people who use theirs and so on) automatically follow you. Post 1 or 2 relevant tweets after this so it's not your top tweet, but visible to anyone who clicks your profile.

Step 5: Go to Twollo: Auto follow - Enabling you to automatically follow the conversations that are important to you. and use their tool to automatically follow users who mention terms that are relevant to your niche (ex. "creatine", "whey protein", "supplements", etc). Select the option "Follow an unlimited amount of users" for each.

Step 6: Once a week or so, go here: Your Twitter Karma and use it to unfollow people who aren't following you back. This will keep your ratio in check and boost your credibility.

Step 7: After a week or two of this you should have a lot of followers. Every couple days post a link to some relevant article (ideally with your affiliate links in it) and quotes and other updates. Once you've gotten more followers and established more credibility, you can link everything through MyLinx.us - Short URLs for Affiliate Marketers -- it's a URL shortener that I wrote which allows you to include a short message and cloaked affiliate link with every link you share.

I honestly don't know how well this will translate to $$. I've been doing it for a week and have over 400 followers, and have yet to try marketing to them. I want to get over 2k or so first. I don't know if it even will convert, but it's free and easy :)

I've considered making a script to consolidate and automate all of this. Do you think it's worth it, or is the market already too saturated with such tools?

Topp