Kjapp og trygg hosting for Wordpress

Vorspiel.no AS for Sale

Antony Hayes

Hi,

A business partner and I bought the domain Vorspiel.no (including Facebook), turned it into an AS and purchased inventory to sell (drinking games and party games). However, due to time constraints and other work and commitments, we won't be able to bring it to fruition and have not gone any further. Currently, there is no website and we have yet to market the company.

The sale will include the domain, inventory, logo and any other intellectual property (i.e. list of suppliers). We can also shut down the AS if you intend to use it as self-employed or merge it into another AS, or transfer the ownership.

Let me know if anyone is seriously interested. I can provide more data on our inventory, logo and more - including photos. This could be a fun opportunity for someone to have their own business from home with the prospect to grow, or a larger one if they have access to a store and/or warehouse.

Contact me if you are interested. If we decide to just sell the inventory and shut down the AS, then the domain alone is premium and will be for sale. Please contact me via PM or at antony_hayes@hotmail.com.

Considering serious offers.

Thanks,
Antony

Sist redigert:
Topp