Kjapp og trygg hosting for Wordpress

Trenger noen til å oversette artikler til norsk

Tonny Kluften

Administrator
Eksempel, 425 ord:

Hvis noen vil gjøre det forventer jeg å få et tilbud på pris :)

--------------------------------------
In most instances, the living room is one of the public areas of your home. This is the place wherein the visitors are received. This is the space provided for gatherings. Then, it is mostly the one that is very much open to criticism. Therefore, the painting of your living room matters a lot.

Here are some ideas that you could keep in mind and know by heart when it comes to the attempt of painting the living room. Making over your living room is such a venture that you need to be careful when attending to it.

Firstly and basically, you must select the hue scheme that needs to be employed in painting the living room. It means that there is the need for you to select the paint color that you would like to have for your walls, doors, trims, accents, and other accessories.

Mix and match your color paint choice with the biggest furniture in the living room. That is your focal point, so to speak. You also need to take note of the lighting factor, the function of the living room, its size, and the mood that you definitely want to create within the living room.

Then, you must have the time to spend to focus yourself on the selection of the paint finish since it could alter the mood that you want to sweep into the room. When the walls contain some imperfections, truly, you could always get a paint finish which could hide them. Usually the paint finish which are not glossy and those that give off a matte finish are the best to use. These paint finishes also provide an equally effective resistant to the possible wall stains.

The architectural details, trims, and doors may always be highlighted with the gloss finish such as the satin or the semi-gloss. These areas are thus easier to clean since they are sheen and smooth in texture.

Painting the living room could be better off with the latex or water-based paints. However, the doors and windows must be employed with the acrylic paints.

There are paint colors that would ask you to put on more than one application of the paint coat so you need to also keep it in mind. The usual one gallon of any paint color could only cover a capacity of 400 square feet.

Painting the living room would be best done with hard work as coupled with your creativity. There are techniques and concepts that you must bear in mind to come up with a successful venture.
----------------------------------------------

Sist redigert:

webmoney

Søkemotoroptimist
Jeg antar at en oversetter ville ta 1-2 kroner pr ord for en sånn jobb. Dersom du ønsker deg en nesten-perfekt oversettelse med feilfri norsk fra en ikke-oversetter, kan du nok få noen til å skrive tekst for 25-50 øre pr ord.

Tonny Kluften

Administrator
For en oversetter tar det maks 15 min å oversette denne teksten. Kanskje det er et yrke man burde slå seg inn på, hvis prisene dine stemmer så er ikke 2000-4000 kr i timen ille betaling.
Jeg tenker sånn at man bør klare å oversette 3-4 i timen så får man tenke på hva man trenger i timespris og gi et tilbud deretter. Tviler på at det dukker opp noen her. Hvor kan man ellers få tak i folk til å gjøre en nesten-perfekt oversettelse med feilfri norsk fra en ikke-oversetter?

Sist redigert:

picxx

Det er nok som mapdaddy sier, ikke særlig billig med oversettelser.
Jeg oversatte et A4 dokument for 12 år siden (begge sider) og dette betalte jeg dengang 800.- for. Det er således betraktelig billigere å få noen til å skrive nye artikler for seg.

Om du er int. i noen "ikke så bra oversettelser" kan jeg høre med noen om de har tid, og evt. hvor mye de skal ha for å oversette.
Vennligst gi tilbakemelding, så skal jeg se hva jeg kan gjøre.

Msites Ltd

Livsnyter
I de fleste tilfeller får man det man betaler for.... Og, det å oversette engelsk til norsk er jo ikke en ren ord for ord oversettelse.... Her må man finne fraser som passer på norsk!
Så dette er nok ikke gjort unna på noen få minutter! Og det koster å bruke folk.....

Topp