Kjapp og trygg hosting for Wordpress

If I sell something which I own privately to an Akjseselskap, do I pay tax?

patrickdeamorim

I own, privately, 40% of a website which makes a bit over 1.2 million each year. If I were to sell all of my stake, 40%, to an AS, would I pay tax on the money I receive, since it was simply a sale of something I owned?

patrickdeamorim

What if I sell it thorugh my Enk.?

I also have an enkeltmannsforetak. If I were to sell it thorugh that, could I count it as "normal" and not capital income, so that I can still make deductions on expenses I have?

Say, I sell the site for 100kr, but to run the company it cost me 60kr (mostly unrelated to the site I sold), will I then pay tax on 40kr for the sale of the site?

And as Pong said, I will go to an accountant in the end, I'd just like as much basic information as I can get before going there, so I don't spend 700kr per hour learning "the basics"

patrickdeamorim

For staten er deg som person og ditt ENK akkurat det samme, siden du er økonomisk ansvarlig for ditt ENK.

Men siden du svarte Pong, så antar jeg at du klarer å lese norsk, men ikke skrive det??

Speaking I do it Ok, just my grammar that's really odd, writing not so great but I understand it fluently though, except for some "extra difficult" words here and there.

But the fact that we are one entity then, that basically has no difference then "who" i sell it from, but can I still deduct my expenses with running my business/making money from the money I get of the sale?

Or basically, if I get 100kr from the sale, can I spend 40kr of that to buy a computer, then pay tax on only 60kr?

Johan

Medlem
You do not pay tax for this. But be carefull. Aksjeloven § 3-8 regulates business between "nærtstående", people close to the company, like shareholders. In your case the board must act. The board, and if I am not very wrong, an auditor has to give a writen statement regardig such a transfer. If not, you might risk the tax authorities cutting through and giving you extra tax. I sugest you have some one read this § to you and explain it thorrowly to you. This is a very special § and something you should not treat lightly. If you do it right you do not pay tax on such a deal.

Johan

Medlem
If you need more help, drop me a PM. I will send you my mobile number. Give me a call and I will explain it to you

Johan

Medlem
Sorry I miss read your question.
a) If you sell your shares in a company you own to another person or another company, which you do not have any stake in, then it is a clean deal. You pay tax on the profit of the sale. If you pay 40K for the shares end sell them for 100k you pay 28% on 60K.
b) If you sell your shares to a company you have a stake in, then it is subject to aksjelovens § 3-8.
c) If you do sell any item or service to a company you have a stake in it is also it is subject to aksjelovens § 3-8.

Confused? Send me an PM and so on

Topp