Kjapp og trygg hosting for Wordpress

Railway søker webutvikler i Oslo

Railway

Railway søker ny webutvikler til våre kontorer på Grünerløkka i Oslo.

Railway er et merkevarebyrå bestående i dag av 5 ansatte. Vi jobber med store kunder som Bertel O. Steen og H&M, men også med andre spennende bedrifter og start-ups. Mye av arbeidet vi gjør foregår på nett. Det er tydelig at vi trenger flere hender og vi søker derfor etter en utvikler som kan jobbe fulltid hos oss.

Se litt om oss på www.railway.no og ta kontakt med andreas@railway.no

English:
Railway is growing and seek another talented and dedicated web and/or application developer. You have rigorous work ethics, are reliable and self-motivated. We are always pushing the limits of what we can do, and you will constantly strive to improve your skills and knowledge. You will inspire our customers and encourage quality to help them achieve their long-term goals.

You are highly capable of coding HTML/CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, PHP and MySQL. Xcode capability are also valued. You will have project management responsibility, and be technically responsible for high-profile websites and applications. You will be working closely together with a creative team, often in relations with customers.

Topp