Kjapp og trygg hosting for Wordpress

Bilelsker.com Til Salgs

Springbok187

To whom it may concern,

My precious car classified website is for sale. Due to the fact I cant speak Norwegian very well as I am British I turned to the internet to make money. After investing in money and time to purchase website software, design the website and translate into Norwegian I unfortunatly have to sell the website as I cant afford the marketing.

If you search for Bilelsker on google it should rank first. It has a lot of potential and you will see that the design is very stylish. It is fully customizable via the administrator section (administrator section of the website is in English but if you need to its possible to translate the templates into Norwegian). The software was designed for English/Spanish dual language site however I have changed the spanish to Norwegian and removed the english option (reversable) to make it easier for Norwegians.

It comes paypal ready.

If I had time and money to invest in marketing the website could grow to be very successful. Currently it costs 100kr per 2 months of advertising with photos and a video. Dealer (Forhandler) packages aswell. You can design what ever package you require, perhaps even sell free adverts and make money with onsite advertising.

I would transfer the website/software and domain name to you to use on your own host company. If you do not have a hosting company but are interested perhaps we can work out a deal so that my company still hosts it for you.

Have a look and any questions or thoughts please contact Antony at:

Entopian@Hotmail.com or through the sites contact page.
If you cant speak English well you can enquire in Norwegian.

bilelsker.com

Pris: 30,000kr

Sist redigert av en moderator:

Springbok187

To whom it may concern,

My car website Bilelsker is for sale. A few months ago I purchased the software and translated it into Norwegian, however due to low funds for appropriate marketing and only a basic understanding of Norwegian I have to pass it on.

The site would work well if you created a blog about cars, bikes, boats & snowmobiles and added bilelsker.com as a free or paid classifeds section of that website.

I originally posted the site for 30,000 but due to a a lack of marketing this is an unrealistic target. 10,000 is a fair price due to the time and effort that went into designing and translating the software. However I may listen to offers for those interested.

The website is hosted on JustHost but can be transferred. The software is licensed to Bilelsker but can be moved (by contacting the manufacturer) if you wish to use bilelsker.com for the main blog name.

You can contact me here: Post@Bilelsker.com

A. Hayes.

Springbok187

I have not priced the site without considering the huge potential that it has.

If I was more fluent in Norwegian I would create a number of high quality articles about used cars, new cars and parts and place them on Norwegian article directories linking back to Bilelsker. Thus creating backlinks and increasing the value of the site immensely.

Secondly I would create a blog about vehicles and interlink that with Bilelsker. With a loyal and dedicated following that could come out of it, Bilelsker could be a very useful website.
The software is also fully customizable so it is possible to add models, cars, different vehicles etc. It is set up for payment to Paypal. I can also add an email list to 600 dealers in Norway.

I am not here to argue, if you are interested in the website please ask genuine questions and if you have a price in mind make an offer.

A. Hayes.

Topp