Kjapp og trygg hosting for Wordpress

Lenkebyggingsguide

sKrud

Meget sliten student
Fant denne på DP i dag.. Fin begynnerguide, så syntes jeg kunne dele den til dere som ikke bruker DP..:

Link Building can definitely be an extremely difficult task if you want to take it on based on purely human labor to go out and request for links, whether they are one way or reciprocal.

Here I am trying to bring few tips and few resources of link building which you may find worth to have a look

Submit to Web Directories:
Do slow and continuous directory submissions for your site. This is an important long term work and solution for any site. Start doing directory submission from the very first day you site is up. Here are few free, non-reciprocal directories:

ODP - Open Directory Project 9
Librarians' Internet Index 8
Femina Web Search for Women 7
goGreece.com: The Internet Guide to Greece and the Greek Islands 7
South Australia Central 7
Maintenance Page 7
123India.com - India's Premier Portal 7
Directory - E-commerce and Shopping Online 7
Ezilon Europe - Regional Web Directory and Search Engine 6
Epooch Shopping Directory 6
At Home With ChristiansUnite.com - Your Christian Resource Community 6
Toronto business directory,Toronto events,Toronto news,Toronto classifieds,Toronto software development,Toronto Internet application,Toronto web sites & hosting 6
http://www.canadianeh.com 6
http://www.aardvark.co.za 6
NZS.com : New Zealand Search Engine & Web Directory, NZ Directory of Sites, Search New Zealand Online 6
Frety.com 6

I have a long list of directories. See list of free, non reciprocal directories.
(I am listing few sites here to make sure this thread does not go very lengthy)

Reciprocal Link Building:
Contacting webmasters of relevant sites requesting for have a link exchange. Write personalized emails to request for link exchange. It will be better if you write 2-3 good things about their site and tell them how link exchange will benefit both parties. Also, mentioning good qualities and PageRank is always good idea.

Do not forget to ask and give (1) URL of link, (2) Title of link, and (3) Description of Link

Now, main thing is How to find good link partner. Search google and other search engines for terms like: “keyword reciprocal links”, “keyword links”, “Keyword link exchange”, “keyword link submit”, “Keyword link partner” etc.

I came across few tools for searching link partner:
Link Partner Finder - from 4th media.
Find Link Partners – from zebonline

Few other tools which you may find helpful are:

Link Popularity Check - quick and easy to use web tool from Marketleap.
Arelis Link Builder - reciprocal links solution from Axandra/Voget Selbach Enterprises GmbH
Zeus Internet Robot - automatic reciprocal link generator and link directory creator from Cyber-robotics.
OptiLink Software is a link analysis program that reveals how top ranked pages achieved their search engine rankings.

Article Submissions:
Yeah, write quality articles which have some interesting and useful stuff, and submit them to free article directories.

You need to put link back to your site. Let your article do double duty- (1) bring traffic and (2) link building. You need to make your keywords anchor of link to your site.

To be very frank, I see quick results when I succeed to place my 2-3 articles on high PageRank and high traffic sites. Some times we need to submit article like submission to directories and sometimes we need to request webmaster via e-mail. You need to tell them why they should put your article on their site.

I have well refined list of article directories with me, and I can share the list with you. Few examples of article directories are:
http://www.awomaninbusiness.com 5
A1Articles - Internet articles and article directory service 5
About Small Business Information 7
Add Me! Newsletter Past Issues 6
Traffic generation, website promotion and list building made easy 5
Freelance Work & Free Creative Portfolios & Freelance Projects: Starting Small Business: Free-lance Jobs Search & Home Business Ideas 6
Merchant Solutions 5
Web Guide for Webmasters - Authors can submit their articles 4
Find Or Submit Women's Articles, For Free - Read Interesting Topics In The Women's Forums 5
Article Alley - All the Best News and Articles 5
http://www.articlebar.com/ 4
ArticleCity.com - Free Articles for Reprint. Free Articles for your web site and newsletters. Submit Your Articles to Our Articles Directory. 6
Article Dashboard Directory | Submit Articles | Search Find Free Content | Author Submission 6
Free articles - Article collections - Article database | Free Article Submission 5
Latest Additions - ArticleHub 4
Article Directory | Submit Articles | Web Content 5
Article Search Engine: ArticlePros.com 4
Free Article Directory: Find Articles & Submit Articles at ArticleSphere.com 4
ArticleWareHouse.com - An Online Marketplace for Articles and Web Content 4
property news sun newspaper news.bbc.co.uk at articles-submit.com 4

You can see the complete list of article directories.

Submit Press Releases:
Write press releases about your site or a section of your site and submit them to press release distribution services.

Here are few sites which you may find good enough

Free press release distribution - free press release services with ClickPress
WebWire | The First Internet Press Release Distribution Resource | Established 1995
http://www.emediawire.com
Business Wire News Portal
PR Web Direct Press Release Newswire -
The Open Press - Free Press Release News Wire
Free Press Release - Online Press Release Distribution Service
pressbox - free press release distribution and news - press store - copywriting services
Free Press Release Distribution Center - I-Newswire.com
Free Press Release Submission, Distribution Service | PR9.NET
Free Services for PR :: News :: Press Releases
CNW Group
http://www.pressreleasenetwork.com
Marketwire: press release distribution, newswire, public relations, investor relations, breaking news, media monitoring
URLwire.com - Attracting Editorial Links and Publicity for Web Content Since 1994
PRWeb::The Online Visibility Company (small contribution)
PR Urgent News - Free Press Release and News Distribution
PR Leap: Free and Paid Press Release Distribution to Search Engines -
PR Newswire - news distribution, targeting and monitoring
PRFree.com Free Press Release Distribution and Writing Service
www.openpress.com Coming Soon!
SoftPressRelease.com - Press-release distribution to computer publications

Social Networking / Social Group Sites:
Social networking sites like MySpace are very useful these days to not only get links but also huge traffic. One more benefit of being active is you get thousands of friends to make and then convert them into your customers.

Participating in social group / networking sites are proving boon now a days. There are scores of such sites available these days. People are making money by selling the list if their friends at those site. This is a great way to have links and traffic.

Participation in Link Programs:
There are some good link programs in which you help others to get them link and other help you. Following are few good ones to join.

Link Market - Free Link Exchange, Link Swap and Link Trade Directory.
LinkLeads.com Link Exchange - free internet advertising - web site promotion
Free link exchange and webmaster tools. Find reciprocal link partners and exchange links FREE!
internet link trader teen model at linktraders.org
Link Exchange at LinkExchanged! - Link trade, swap links, view our link directory and more. Link Exchange Services Brought To You By LinkExchanged! Internet Marketing Services
LinkExchangeIt : Free Link Exchange Webmaster Natural Search Engine Optimization Placement Marketing Promotion link Partners
LinkPartners.com - Sites that swap and exchange reciprocal links
Link Exchange Directory by 123 Exchange Links - Find Link Exchange Partners
Link Exchange - Link Swap, Link Popularity, Reciprocal Link Exchange
Directory of web sites and companies.
Link Exchange, Link Swap, and Link Trade Directory - Spocka.com - The free link exchange.
Exchange Links With Our Clients
Webmaster-Link-Exchange.com

I also recommend Co-op Advertising Network of DigitalPoint
All are free, enjoy using them.

Link from .org and .edu sites:
The education and organization sites are considered more valued sites and links coming from those sites are valuable link. You need to search those sites.

Just find out some forums and blogs of the organizations and education body which have content relevant to your site. Make blog comments and put links in them, make sure your comment is genuine and not spam. Read the whole topic and find something to comment on the topic… job is done.

Same way leave your links in forums signature. There is few hot topics on forum signature telling importance at seo point of view and traffic point of view. Go ahead and do it, you’ll make valuable links.

You can do the blog comment and forum sign at non .org and no .edu sites.

Social Book marking Site Submission:
This is somewhat new thing we in industry. Now a day’s people are taking interest in social bookmarking. So, I thought I should start the service of social bookmarking. Yeah, it is worthy enough to pay someone to do social bookmarking.

For those who are new to it, in social bookmarking system, users store lists of Internet resources, which they find useful. These lists are accessible to the public for their views and comments. This became a great seo technique now.

Here are few good social bookmarking sites:

del.icio.us 8
Digg / All News & Videos 8
BlinkList 6
Ma.gnolia.com - Find Web Sites & Build Community Online 7
LookSmart's Furl - Your Personal Web 8
Social Annotation: Seamless Integration of Social Bookmarking, Web Highlighter, Sticky-Note & Clipping 6
Complore-Come Xplore. 5
Tall Street - Social Recommendation Engine - Help the Little Guy 0
Flash and Shockwave Game Reviews 3
http://indiagram.com/index.php 5
goesby.com 4
http://teachershare.org/openig/ 4
CHAAMP 1
A1-Webmarks - Your personal entry point to the Web 0
TekTag 0
Gestione siti preferiti il BookMark sociale - Social bookmark online 0
WireFan Social Bookmarking 4
Linkatopia - All Your Bookmarks and Favorites in One Place 4
Optimiz.us 0
:: The Web 2.0 Toolbar - The Best of Web 2.0, Right in Your Browser 0

You can see the my list of One Hundred Bookmark sites.

Yeah, one more site StumbleUpon at which webmaster are working in group to get tons of traffic to their site. Read this thread in this regards- StumbleUpon - Huge Traffic In 3 Steps - Cheat Safe

I hope you’ll find this thread useful and appreciate. Thanks, Mr_Kumar

i-net

Medlem
takker! et skikkelig nyttig innlegg om jeg tør si det selv. Synes det er bra å gå gjennom sånne lister av å til, for å sjekke at det ikke er noe viktig man ikke gjør.

Gomlers

Article Submissions:
Yeah, write quality articles which have some interesting and useful stuff, and submit them to free article directories.

...bare for å gjøre dere oppmerksomme på det, så ligger det nå ute en
flunka ny NORSK artikkel-database for artikkelmarkedsføring.

Besøk WebArtikler.com her

- Tør å påstå at dette er den eneste norske faktisk.

mvh.
Roger

sKrud

Meget sliten student
Hvis jeg skal lære meg SEO burde jeg bruke disse linkene da?

Nei, om du skal lære deg SEO er det bare å begynne å lese rundt på dette forumet og andre plasser på nettet.

De linkene over er i all hovedsak ment til å bygge noen lenker til nettstedet ditt.. Selv om dette er endel av SEO, så bør du ta tak i din sides SEO før du begynner med noe annet..:) Men det er ikke feil..

Topp