Kjapp og trygg hosting for Wordpress

Mail fra Paypal - scam?

Christian

Medlem
Hei,
Jeg mottok en mail fra Paypal, men mistenker den sterkt for å være noe scam. Hva tror dere?

Dear PayPal client
This is your official notification that your account has been Limited. We recently reviewed your credit card and it seems that you are using the same credit card for 2 accounts. As you can read in our User Agreement ( section 5.11 ) opening multiple accounts is strictly forbidden. You are now requested to provide information relevant to your account. PayPal will investigate the matter promptly and if the investigation is in your favor, we will restore your account.
• How can I restore my account access?

Click here and complete the steps to remove limitations.

Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your account access.
Thank you for using PayPal !
The PayPal Team
Copyright © 2009 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners
Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your Pravex Bank account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.

Christian

Medlem
linken er -link fjernet- Login - PayPal (sannsynligvis SCAMLINK - så ikke bruk linken!!) så det er nok scam da ja:)

Sist redigert av en moderator:

webpiken

Medlem
Den e-posten er scam ja, jeg fikk akkurat fem eksemplarer av den selv :rolleyes:

skogtrollet

Medlem
Jeg også fikk den emailen i dag. Mailen kommer fra paypal.com, så den vil nok se legitim ut for veldig mange. Men vi vet bedre, right?

Ståle

Medlem
Imponerende mailliste utsender sitter på. Fikk mail jeg også.

Topp